another green apple.png

A business community for
like-minded entrepreneurs, artists, and world changers.

Content Is Everywhere

Content Is Everywhere

I just had the most amazing (albeit exhausting) five days. In a serendipitous turn of events (that is a story for another blog post) I was able to spend the last 5 days with two large social media influencers. These amazing folks have built a career around being brand ambassadors for anything related to the travel industry. They align themselves with brands and use their large social media following to market these brands to their lists. It’s amazing to hear their story and the brands they’ve marketed – from Singapore Airlines to Viking Cruises to popular travel apps – they’ve built a business sharing on social media.

I learned so much about social media marketing from these two influencers but the largest take away I had was that content is everywhere. Often I have clients tell me that they don’t blog or use social media because they don’t know what to say, feel like the content would take too much time to create or that they are fearful of what others might think at what they put out on social media. Watching these two social media pros I had the chance to see through their eyes that content is literally all around us each and every single day in each and every single moment.

Let me give you some examples of things they took pictures of and posted to their accounts while they were here.

A box of Girl Scout cookies and a bottle of wine
The meal I prepared for them
Their own feet in hiking boots while out hiking
Flowers blooming
Trees
Trains
Local signs of restaurants and businesses they visited
My dogs

As business owners what we need to do is let others connect with us and see that we are real people. We should only be promoting our businesses about 20% of the time. So the other 80% should be photos that show you living and enjoying life. We all know that people like to do business with those they know, like and trust. Build a brand that speaks to your clients by being YOU. And open your eyes up to the possibilities for content that are around you each and every single day. It’s a new perspective that has allowed me to gain about 250 new Twitter followers over the last couple of days. So use that camera on your phone and start creating content as you move through your day.

Smooth Sailing,
Lisa Hall
Business Success Coach and Professional Speaker

Phone: 865-308-0003
Email: lisa.hall@tightship.us
Website: www.tightship.us

Choosing Health as an Act of Dissidence

Choosing Health as an Act of Dissidence

Twink's Treats: The Scoop on Soup

Twink's Treats: The Scoop on Soup

0